Enroll in the Modern Calligraphy Summit 1.0!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Lifetime access to all of your videos and handouts - your lessons never expire!
- 9 video lessons with over 9 hours of video content from your favorite calligraphers
- A new lesson released every other day, so you have time to practice
- Helpful PDF handouts for each lesson
- A recommended course supply list and shopping resources
- An active and helpful private Facebook group for connecting with your peers and asking questions
ENROLL NOW TO GET OVER 6 HOURS OF BONUS VIDEOS!
- 4 video recordings of Q&A chats where our instructors answer your most frequently asked questions
- Business & Pricing Q&A video - the most popular calligraphy business questions answered by the pros
- Studio Q&A video - get ideas for setting up your own workspace
- Copyright Q&A video - guest attorney Christina Scalera answers copyright questions that pertain to calligraphers
- Pen Care & Storage video - Fozzy Castro-Dayrit shares her methods for cleaning and storing her calligraphy supplies
- Studio Sneak Peeks - 3 short video tours of the studios of Alissa Mazzenga, Anne Robin, and Laura Hooper
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this for MCS 1.0 or 2.0? This checkout page is for MCS 1.0. MCS 2.0 must be purchased separately.
I'm a beginner. Will this help me? Yes, definitely! Laura Hooper's beginner lesson is perfect for you, and every other video lesson has elements that pertain to both beginners and intermediates.
Will this work for left-handers? Yep! The beauty of pointed pen calligraphy (modern calligraphy with pointed nib) is that it is interchangeable for left-handers and right-handers. Plus, we've included a short video just for lefties in your Day 1 beginning lesson!
What's your refund policy? Due to the digital nature and instant access of the course content, we cannot offer refunds.